Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pad source&&Wifi physical layer input/output

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pad source&&Wifi physical layer input/output
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 07:06:23 +0200

On 2014-04-16 05:30, zhangwen wrote:

Thank you nathan!
I have found another flow graph to implement the whole process of Wifi
which contains hier block.
But I want to insert my own signal process block in pyhsical hier flow
graph.
Is there any way to use pyhsical hier flow graph only?

The hier flow graph has dummy inputs and outputs so you can not run it on its own. It is intended to be used by another flow graph. But you can change the hier flow graph according to your needs, build it, and then re-run the other flow graph that contains the hier block.

Best,
Bastian

Best,
Regards