Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Code::Blocks

From: abdullah unutmaz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Code::Blocks
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 23:09:47 -0700 (PDT)

Greetins everybody,

In my previous message, I said I had found no no .so file :).

I would like to ask you, especially to use usb/ethernet communication functions of gnuradio,
which .so file I would need to link in Code::Blocks.

Thanks in advance,
Abdullah

On Saturday, April 12, 2014 6:36 PM, abdullah unutmaz <address@hidden> wrote:
Greetings everybody,

I have been using Code::Blocks IDE for a while. And I have tried to link GnuRadio in Code:Blocks,
but I have not found any ".so" file in Ubuntu, although I have searched via terminal with the command
"locate".

I have read the tutorial in the web page: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UsingCB &

I would like to ask you, if it would be possible to link GnuRadio libraries in Code::Blocks IDE with
a file with extension ".so" ?

I would be gald if you could reply my email.

Thanks in advance,
Abdullah