Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ctrlport-monitor: radio.get threw exception (math

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ctrlport-monitor: radio.get threw exception (math domain error).
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:10:43 -0400

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Luke Berndt <address@hidden> wrote:
I get the following error when trying to the run gr-perf-monitorx against a flow graph that has an RTL_SDR radio as the source. I recompiled both rtl_sdr and gr_osmosdr after enabling performance counters in gnuradio.

The odd thing is that it works fine when I do not have an RTL_SDR radio attached. In that instance gr-osmosdr simply attaches a null source instead. This seems to point to the RTL_SDR source. Has anyone succesfully used gr-perf-monitorx with a RTL_SDR source?

ThanksĀ

Luke

PS - also just in case anyone else tries, 'perf top' doesn't work in a VM...

Luke,

This gut buried in my inbox. Any updates on your success with this? Are you running into this on a VM? It might be something related to that, anyways.

Tom