[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with getting clear FM signals using the usrp

From: Abouda Yassine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with getting clear FM signals using the usrp e110
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 13:18:24 +0200

Hello,
I followed this tutorial to build a simple FM receiver: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWeY2yqwVA0.I am using the USRP e110,my problem is I am only getting noise.I tried to change blocks and parameters and it worked for me when I deleted the rational resampler and made a 100k as a sample_rate parameter.I get to hear FM radio stations but the quality of the sound is very bad it's like on the SAW movie.Any one has a solution on how to improve the sound quality!!!!thx