Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Clock recovery in HRPT receiver

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Clock recovery in HRPT receiver
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:55:49 -0400

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Pablo Fernández Alonso <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am checking the HRPT receiver available in gr-noaa repository and I don't understand the parameters of the Clock Recovery block with the information available about the HRPT format. I roughly know how that block works, but I need more information.

Thank you in advance.

Pablo Fernandez.

Pablo,

This will give you a reference to the paper for the block's implementation:
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1digital_1_1clock__recovery__mm__ff.html

Tom