Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] porting BBN 80211b Receiver to gnuradio 3.7.1

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] porting BBN 80211b Receiver to gnuradio 3.7.1
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 17:56:38 -0400

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Borbély Tamás <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Recently I had to use the Wifi implementation of the BBN 80211b.
The project is based on Gnuradio-3.1.1, and does not compile with 3.7.1.

I made some changes to compile with the new version, and now the
bn_80211b_test.py program works at least. I did not tested the other
modules which requires an usrp, so this port is far from complete, but
perhaps can be used as a starting point if someone is interested.

Tomi

That's fantastic, thanks, Tomi!

Tom