[Discuss-gnuradio] GR Meetup in Tysons Corner / McLean VA Wednesday nigh

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR Meetup in Tysons Corner / McLean VA Wednesday night!
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 20:31:21 -0400

Meetup tomorrow:

Wednesday, April 2, 7pm
Cylde's of Tysons Corner (8332 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182)

I've only heard from a few people, so if you haven't already, let me
know if you'd like to join us. I'll try to get an appropriate table.

This is just an informal get-together to see some old friends in the
area and meet any new potential friends. We'll talk tech and radio and
GNU Radio over dinner and drinks.

See you tomorrow!

Tom