[Discuss-gnuradio] How to build an HRPT receiver with USRPB100

From: Pablo Fernández Alonso
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to build an HRPT receiver with USRPB100
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:51:54 +0200

Hello,

I've searched some information about HRPT format. I know the modulation that is used and the frame format, but I have no idea how to built it using GNU radio. Furthermore, I checked the gr-noaa repository but it hardly appears information about the different block used for HRPT demodulation and decoding (HRPT PLL, deframer...) There are a lot of parameters whose function or purpose is unknown for me. Please I need some help.

Thank you in advance

Pablo Fernandez