Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with packet decoder for gmsk

From: Manu T S
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with packet decoder for gmsk
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 12:12:59 +0530

Lot of people around here at IIT Bombay also complain that there is no data at the output of packet decoder.

Try replacing the random source (binary output) with a signal source(set it to float). And try to plot the output of packet decoder(float output) in a gui sink. That should work, because there exists a working example among GNU Radio example which uses this flow graph.

I can't say what is going wrong in your flow graph. But I kind of feel that we need to dig into the implementation of the block to know what is going wrong.

Manu.