Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Command terminated by signal 11

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Command terminated by signal 11
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:48:13 +0100

On 03/26/2014 06:46 AM, Sumedha Goyal wrote:
> I am running my code in Python using Gnuradio and USRPs. The program is
> supposed to work continuously till an interrupt is given. The code works
> well for 10-15 iterations and then terminates stating "command
> terminated by signal 11". What could be the possible reason behind it. I
> tried to google this error but the explanation given there was difficult
> to understand.
> Also how can I get rid of this error?

Which program? Can you please specify all details? I recommend having a
look at http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/ReportingErrors.
We can't help you otherwise.

Signal 11 is a SIGSEGV (segfault), so probably memory access violation.
If you run a backtrace, you might be quickly able to figure out where
that's happening.

Martin