Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pad block in ieee802_15_4_mac block

From: Ruecan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pad block in ieee802_15_4_mac block
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 08:51:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Bastian,

I was about to try the transceiver example provided but I got an error from
the message strobe block in grc.

Param - Message PMT(msg):
        Value "pmt.intern("Hello World!\n")" cannot be evaluated:
        'module' object has no attribute 'intern'

that message is in utils/udp.py so how can I redirect that message to the
message strobe (if my understanding is correct)

Regards,
Ruecan