[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Proposal for radar toolbox (gr-radar)

From: Stefan Wunsch
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Proposal for radar toolbox (gr-radar)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:34:52 +0100

Hi!

My name is Stefan Wunsch and I would like to make a proposal for GSoC 2014. My project of interest is the radar toolbox as mentioned on the wiki page on gnuradio.org.

I am a fifth semester student in physics at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in Germany. At the Communications Engineering Lab (CEL) I work as student research assistant in the field of radar signal processing, especially FMCW/FSK radar, clutter detection and object classification. I have started to work with GNU Radio a while ago and I feel that a generic radar toolbox would be a great enhancement for the framework.

The full proposal can be found on GitHub.

https://github.com/stwunsch/gsoc-proposal

Any comments and feedback are appreciated before I finally upload it to Google Melange!

Best regards
Stefan Wunsch