Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failure of sending square wave over USRPs (back-t

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failure of sending square wave over USRPs (back-to-back)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 08:06:48 -0400

This thread is starting to get a little too confrontational, so we all
need to take a bit of a break. Please take a look at the PLL blocks in
GNU Radio; you can find them under the Synchronizers category in the
block tree of GRC. Spend some time understanding these blocks and how
to use them. If you still have questions, please open another email
thread.

Thanks,
Tom

Sorry, Tom. I posted another in the thread before looking at you "drop this thread" message. My bad.