Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] change center freq of usrp_source block automatic

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] change center freq of usrp_source block automatically in incremental way
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 21:23:29 +0100

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:26 PM, MITUL VEKARIYA <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi
> I want to make block diagram in grc such that the center freq of usrp_source
> should be automatically changed in incremental way defined by min and max
> boundary. I don't want to take input from qt-qui slider.
> Just like the example of usrp_spectum_sense.py but in grc.
> How can I do that?
>
> Thanks
> Mitul Vekariya

That's a good question. You can maybe create a variable that's a
simple Python function to update it's value (the frequency) after a
timeout.

That reminds me that I wanted to implement a GRC function block so we
can define multi-line functions in a GRC graph, which would be much
more useful for something like this. Never made it from my head to an
implementation, though.

Tom