[Discuss-gnuradio] Sending text command from TransceiverA to transceiver

From: Ruecan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sending text command from TransceiverA to transceiverB
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 11:39:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi GR,

I have two transceivers running on two machines (TransceiverA flowgraph and
TransceiverB flowgraph) and I want at some point in time send a text command
from transceiver A containing the value of a parameter (gain) to configure
transceiver B.

I have tried to call again the whole initial transceiverA flowgraph from
within the one running but this time the signal source is the text of the
command that I am about to send
BUT when it calls it the flow-graph freezes and no longer respond,
When I Ctl-C I got "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

I am pretty sure there is another elegant and functional way to code that.
Any hints or help is appreciated.

Regards,