Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 2014 project proposal ?

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 2014 project proposal ?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:25:02 +0100

Damian,

your project sounds very interesting, specifically project 1 (I would
love to be able to simulate GPS reception of random locations and times
in my lab).

Have you checked the http://gnss-sdr.org/ website? They don't use GNU
Radio, but it would still overlap a lot with what you're suggesting.

As you've probably read, we can't promise to find a mentor for this. But
the idea sounds interesting! I recommend you go the usual route of
setting up a proposal.

Martin