Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] self.set_min_noutput_items() is not a valid pytho

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] self.set_min_noutput_items() is not a valid python command in gnuradio ?
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 23:08:09 +0800

Dear Marcus,

sorry, I neither know your application nor what your work does, so the
question was more like "does GNU Radio do something wrong or is it
just the output of your block"; I don't understand any of your output ;)

- From what I see, there is 65535==0b1111111111111111 in your output;
this indicates some arithmetic error in your work.
However, this leaves the scope of this thread, so I suggest we close
the discussion here.

Sure, let's end this thread.
Thanks for the help.
Thank you very much.