[Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE DySPAN conference

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE DySPAN conference
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:12:21 -0500

I try not to use this list to promote many conferences, but DySPAN is
one that I go to (almost) every year and is very relevant to our
project. There are definitely many GNU Radio users that go, but I
wouldn't mind seeing an increased presence.

Specifically, though, I wanted to let everyone know that Matt Ettus
and I will be giving a tutorial on the first day, "Using GNU Radio to
Explore the Consequences, Limits, and Behavior of DSA Systems". This
is /not/ a hands-on tutorial about how to use GNU Radio, but instead a
look by us on tools, techniques, and methods we have in GNU Radio to
explore issues involved in dynamic spectrum access.

More here:
http://dyspan2014.ieee-dyspan.org/program/tutorials

And more information about DySPAN here:
http://dyspan2014.ieee-dyspan.org/