Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Loopback flowgraph

From: Aditya Dhananjay
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Loopback flowgraph
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:47:36 -0500

Remove the printf. Put in "tag debug" blocks at different points in your flowgraph to see what's going on.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 8:34 AM, raf raf <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all GnuRadio users,

I wanted to have a flowgraph without an USRP source and USRP sink, only by using the software blocks. The objective is to transmit and receive the BPSK modulated packets.

I attached a thread at the receiver to watch if the packets are demodulated. When I run my flowgraph no packet has been received. After that, to see if the packets have been decoded in my packet sink, I changed a CC code by adding a fprintf function. When i launched the python flow graph, I started to print a received packets.

Can you explain me why I have got this probleme ? Is it a packet queue of my watcher in python  or there are a specific problem ?

Thank you for your replay.