Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT waterfall sink manual intensity

From: Louis Brown
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT waterfall sink manual intensity
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 21:36:57 -0600

I'm using just the waterfall sink.  The spectrum is slightly oversampled so I
see the decimation filter roll off to -170 dB and the edges, thus I'd like to
set the intensity minimum at the passband noise floor which is up at -100 dB.
The auto scale always catches -170 dB at the edges.

I'll try editing the Python script directly to access the
set_intensity_range(double min, double max) of the object, unless there is a
way to do it in GRC.

Thanks,
Lou
KD4HSO