[Discuss-gnuradio] gr::buffer::index_add Assertion failure

From: Tommy Tracy II
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr::buffer::index_add Assertion failure
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 18:49:40 -0500

Dear community,

Every now and then, when I execute my GNU Radio program, I get the following error. Has someone seen this before? It looks like a buffer access problem, but I’m not sure why it happens on and off

/home/tjt7a/src/pybombs/src/gnuradio/gnuradio-runtime/include/gnuradio/buffer.h:170: unsigned int gr::buffer::index_add(unsigned int, unsigned int): Assertion `s < d_bufsize' failed.

Sincerely,
Tommy James Tracy II
Ph.D Student
High Performance Low Power Lab