Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to enable doc of gr-trellis

From: Tiankun Hu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to enable doc of gr-trellis
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:24:38 +0800

Volker, thanks your help, it works now

-Tiankun

From:  "Volker Schroer";<address@hidden>;
Date:  Sun, Feb 23, 2014 11:49 PM
To:  "discuss-gnuradio"<address@hidden>;

The README in gr-trellis says:

The doc directory is not built by default.  This is to avoid spurious
build problems on systems that don't have xmlto installed.  If you
have xmlto and its dependencies installed, you can build the html
version of the gr-trellis article by cd'ing to doc and invoking make.

And it worked for me.

-- Volker