Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Video Streaming

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Video Streaming
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:35:48 +0100

On 02/21/2014 04:44 PM, Martin Braun wrote:
> No, I assume you actually want help, and are not posting this question
> to annoy anyone. Here's some advice:
> - Read this:
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/ReportingErrors
> - Narrow down the problem. Convince us that you've tried many things to
> get it right.
>
> Without even looking at your flow graph, I assume there's several things
> that aren't working, since so much can go wrong in digital comms.

To clarify my response, you should track down bugs one at a time. When
you have identified a specific subsystem that is not working as planned,
ask again. Have you also read the manual (regarding SNR estimation etc.)?
Are you sure your transceiver does what it should? You could try other
transceivers, like the OFDM ones.

Also, please don't post big files like the video on this list.