[Discuss-gnuradio] FM Receiver doesn't work

From: stephan vanwoezik
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM Receiver doesn't work
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 01:46:11 -0500

Hello,
My system: WBX motherboard, B100, 2007 Macbook Pro 10.8.5 2.4 ghz core duo 4gb 1067mhz ddr3.

I am new here. I have tried to build several FM receiver flow graphs - Taken from the Ettus website, Ettus Youtube page and other sources too. I get the same problem every time... no signal past the wbfm receiver. I am convinced it must be something with the wbfm receiver block. Ettus tech support  guys had me investigate sample rates and WX vs QT components, so I reduced sample rates as much as possible and ran both WX and QT configurations with no change.

I've gotten simple flow graph examples to output audio and every block that I've tried seems to do something except wbfm receiver. The Ettus guys were able to run my flowgraph (with audio output from wbfm receiver) when I emailed it. I just updated everything on macports and the issue still persists. What can I be doing wrong? I won't attach a file until someone asks me to, since I'm not familiar with etiquette.
Thanks,

Stephan Vanwoezik
address@hidden
www.trapadulli.com