Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Σχετ: gr-lte updated t o GNU Radio 3.7 API

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Σχετ: gr-lte updated t o GNU Radio 3.7 API
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 20:04:47 +0100

Hi Virgilios,

This sounds very close to my setup. I checked everything on my machine
and couldn't find a reason for that to happen.

Your error says that the QPSK soft demod block has 480 float items as
output which corresponds to 1920 bytes. This is exactly as it is
supposed to be. Thus something went wrong with the descrambler. I
suggest you check this hier block for problems. The problem is
somewhere in there. Maybe delete the generated files and regenerate
them. Also make sure that all the values fit.
One other thing about vector lengths. The QPSK soft demod block's
vector length corresponds to its input. So for every complex input
sample 2 float output samples are generated. Thus the vector length of
480 for the descrambler input.

I hope this brings you closer to a solution.

happy hacking
Johannes