Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IQ changing with restart

From: George
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IQ changing with restart
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:02:07 -0500

Is it an over-the-air transmission or TX and RX are connected with a wire and attenuators?

-George
-
George Sklivanitis
PhD Student and Research Assistant
Signals, Communications, and Networking Research Group
Department of Electrical Engineering
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York

Office: 238 Davis Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260

Web: http://www.buffalo.edu/~gsklivan