Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI FFT sink on Raspberry Pi

From: Jim Larsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI FFT sink on Raspberry Pi
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:34:20 -0800 (PST)

Murat TA1DB wrote
> Hi Jim,
> However my favorite modules Sinks (osmocom Sink) and Sources (osmoscom
> Source, RTL_SDR Source) are missed. I also would like to install Gqrx;
> Could
> you please show me a similar safe way to add the missed modules and gqrx ?
> I have made many trials with the Build Process explained here
> http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GrOsmoSDR but I couldn't pass the CMAKE
> step:
> Cmake couldn't  find GnuradioConfig.cmake file, I found this file of the
> same version from my other computer running without problem and copied the
> missed file into correct directory on Rpi. This couldn't be the solution
> either.

I duplicated your steps to build the osmocom modules and got the same error
messages.

First, I had to install the Boost development files.
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

Cmake fails because the GNU Radio development files are missing.
sudo apt-get install gnuradio-dev

Now Cmake works, but make fails because log4cpp development files are
missing.
sudo apt-get install liblog4cpp5-dev

Now make builds successfully. Let me know if this works for you.
Perhaps I should start a separate thread about installing GNU Radio from the
repository
on the Raspberry Pi.

73,

Jim N7IHQ