[Discuss-gnuradio] Issue with Arch Linux build of gnuradio

From: Jordan Johnson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue with Arch Linux build of gnuradio
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 23:14:01 +0000

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ushio/top_block.py", line 13, in <module>
    from grc_gnuradio import wxgui as grc_wxgui
ImportError: cannot import name wxgui

So, I have been using a downgraded version of GNURadio for some time to prototype, but now would like to use it for the BladeRF. Problem is though, the upstream version of gnuradio in the Arch repo seems to have an issue with wxgui. I am not the only one who has dealt with it, there is a bug report here. Any ideas on how to patch this?

Bug: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/38293?project=5&cat[0]=33&string=gnuradio