Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Custom block overflow

From: sarankumar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Custom block overflow
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 17:55:53 +0800

Hi,
There is no throttle block in my flow graph. The USRP source is directly connected to the custom block.
In the custom block, I form a 4x8 matrix with 4 being number of USRP's and 8 is the number of samples from each of them.
Then I do cross co-variance of the matrix(4x8) with its transpose(8x4). The resulting 4x4 matrix is inverted.
I use Armadillo linear algebra package for the co-variance and inverse operations. The computer is equipped with 8 Gig ram and gigabit ethernet card.

Regards,
Saran