Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation for out-of-tree module

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation for out-of-tree module
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 22:45:57 +0100

Hell yeah, my first corect answer!

Cheers

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 9:16 PM, Zhe Feng <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Tom,

I found my mistake.
OK, maybe I don't have to worry about the public header file now.

Thanks!
Best,
Zhe

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 6:26 PM, Zhe Feng <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Nemanja,
>
> Yes, that's what I want to do.
>
> I'm using the latest version 3.7.2. When I add the <doc> tag in the xml of a
> block, I found the block disappeared after reinstallation.  Is it because of
> different version?
>
> Thanks!
> Zhe

If the block disappears, it's usually due to a malformed line of XML.
Make sure you have closed all tags properly (</doc>).

We have to work on the scrapping of doc information from the public
header file for out-of-tree projects. In the meantime, the <doc> tag
should work for you.

Tom

Zhe Feng

Electrical Engineering: System