Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux_impl.cc - problem when using

From: David Halls
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux_impl.cc - problem when using random bit stream (variable trigger location)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 14:21:16 +0000

Dear Martin,

I wondered, if you are working on the HPD, if it’s possible to look into making a change when a header is received incorrectly, e.g. low SNR or sudden shadowing. I find that (although it no longer crashes with the recent update to adjust buffer size) it loses synchronisation and does not recover in later packets. I can’t quite work out why…

Regards,

David