[Discuss-gnuradio] Finding a particular version

From: Nikos Balkanas
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finding a particular version
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:30:01 +0200

I am trying to get from the repository gnuradio v 2.8. Since I don't know dates or revision numbers, I download revisions and check them out.

I have an either or question. Does anyone know of a stable 2.8 revision for me to download? Failing that, i would appreciate it if someone could tell me a way to get gnuradio's version # from the source tree (without building it).

TIA,
Nikos