[Discuss-gnuradio] Fedora 20 and Boost 1.54

From: Michael Berman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fedora 20 and Boost 1.54
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 11:29:24 -0800

Has anybody ran into issues with or had success with installing Gnuradio on Fedora 20 with Boost 1.54?

I am currently updating my system from Fedora 19 and Boost 1.53 and am running into build errors on Gnuradio master branch and v3.7.2.1 tag (at libgnuradio-blocks-3.7.*.so for both).  For the OS update, I did not do a clean install of the OS (not preferred, but this is on a work machine and I didn't want to take the time to reset my development environment).

My initial issue was with gr_modtool not finding boost 1.53 libs; legit since I had updated to 1.54 with the OS update.  I also did rm the build directory completely when running cmake to ensure no contamination from previous builds each compilation.

Thank you in advance for help in this issue.

Michael Berman