Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Playback

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Playback
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:52:50 -0600

Tom:

What would you recommend if my data was recorded at 50M for about 15 seconds and I would like to double to playback time with a throttle. If I set the throttle to 25M, would that do the trick, or is it more complicated than that? I'm waiting for a new shipment of RAM, and once I have that I will be able to play around with things, but I just thought I would query the group to get a good starting point.

Thanks.