Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Message port connections in gr-blocks/examples/ms

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Message port connections in gr-blocks/examples/msg_passing
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 15:05:44 +0100

Hi,

On 19 Dec 2013, at 17:45, Koslowski, Sebastian (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am a little surprised to hear that gr-ieee802-11 files are not working
> either because it was Bastian who came up with the need to change this...

I’m currently travelling and can’t test it, but I updated my stuff and tested
it on several different PCs. So it should work.

The conversation with Sean about the broken connections was before the changes
to mainline. At that time I had a non-standard installation and therefore my
flow graphs did not work for out of the box. But that should be fixed now.

Bastian