[Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to use WX widgets

From: Sandhya G
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to use WX widgets
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 12:46:27 +0530

Hi everyone ,
       I installed gnuradio by binaries provided by Ettus Research in ubuntu software centre.
Everything installed properly and I got gnuradio-companion but whenever I run flowgraph I get these warnings

Warning: Block key "blocks_ctrlport_monitor_performance" not found when loading category tree.
Warning: Block key "blocks_ctrlport_monitor_performance" not found when loading category tree

and

Using Volk machine: sse4_2_32
Volk warning: no arch found, returning generic impl

I'm using ubuntu 12.04 i3 64bit processor.

I'm not getting any waveforms in WX-GUI scope sink . When I run the flowgraph using WX-GUI scope sink all I can see is a simple lines varying up and down.

Can somebody help me !!!

Thanks in advance
Sandhya