Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT enums

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT enums
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:49:11 +0100

I had a hard time adding the tag_propagation_policy_t enum to the swig
gateway; maybe my pull request from back then might help you:
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/pull/69

The point is that I haven't been able to have an enum definition as
class member; only directly in the namespace.

Happy hacking,
Marcus