Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte updated to GNU Radio 3.7 API

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte updated to GNU Radio 3.7 API
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 00:00:14 -0800

Hi Mike,

the reference I use is a rather big file > 1gb. It is hard to share such
a file publicly anywhere. I put a signal generator on the list of needed
features.

All tests are supposed to pass. Which tests fail on your system? Can you
run them with -V and mail the error messages. That could help.

Happy hacking
Johannes