Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX Lo leakage to LFRX

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX Lo leakage to LFRX
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:38:12 +0100

I have a following doubt here: there are two cables, one that brings 10.7 MHz if signal from external rf frontend to the usrp, and utp cable that provides power and control signals for rf frontend. My first doubt was that WBX LO signal is directly induced in the lines on LFRX board, but as soon as I disconnected signal cable from rf frontend to usrp the spike dissapeared, so it comes for sure from rf frontend. The problem is how. Should i put rc filters at the endof every controll signal? The other question is how to connect shields of both cables in proper way? I don't want to make ground loop.

thanx