[Discuss-gnuradio] FFT Playback

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT Playback
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 06:43:14 -0600

I recorded a file this morning to a RAMDisk, about 15 seconds worth of data. I copied the file off of the RAMDisk to my Linux Desktop to save it when I reboot. However, when I play the file back off the Desktop, the playback continues endlessly. When I play back off the RAMDisk, it is only the ~15 seconds I recorded. I have tried turning "Repeat" on and off, again, on the Desktop file, and I have rebuilt the flow from scratch. Does anyone have an idea why the playback is different for (essentially) the same file located at different locations?

Thanks.