Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help identifying jammer signal

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help identifying jammer signal
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 12:38:58 +0200

Terve Juha,

Some animal neck collar TX:er are very close to that feq (440 MHz).
It could be on a wolf, reindeer or a hunter that use a *home brew*
(illegal) collar on his dog. Building a *home brew* dog collar is
popular today since you can get parts without any questions asked...

I would contact the person who count wolfs near you.

Eagles here (Vaasa, FI) use ARGOS up-link to POES sats 401.65 and
downlink 465.98 MHz (bw 24/80/110 kHz).

Patrik