[Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI Sink: Waterfall much faster than standalone wa

From: Stefan Gofferje
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI Sink: Waterfall much faster than standalone waterfall and time domain display crashes
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 13:18:56 +0200

Hi,

so I got gnuradio basically running and started to experiment. 2 things,
I noticed:

1.) The waterfall display in the QT GUI sink seems to be about twice as
fast as the standalone QT GUI Waterfall sink. That's nothing bad but I'd
be curious where this come from.

2.) When I choose the Time Domain Display tab in the QT GUI sink, the
window just closes. Nothing on the console, like error messages, etc...
Just *puff* gone... Is there a know bug with that?

-S

--
 (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
 //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263