Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Volk machine

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Volk machine
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 15:32:00 -0600

I finally got around to trying writing to RAM, and the result is worse - my replay FFT is static.

I am trying to record a chunk of spectrum (in this case the shortwave chunk, 0-30MHz) and then go back and look at small pieces to find my specific data. If someone can provide insight into how to do this, I would appreciate it.

Thank you all for all the assistance to date.

Paul B. Huter