Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Performance of 3.7

From: Dirk Van Bruggen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Performance of 3.7
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 10:18:16 -0500

Thanks Steve.

I ran volk_profile and the performance seemed to improve a bit.  That is, CPU usage increased to 700% using many more cores of the processor.  However, I still see buffers filling up and taking longer than realtime to process.  In 3.6 the benchmark_rx program could keep up at 5MHz and process data in real time.

Regards,

Dirk