Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FTW IEEE802.11a/g/p OFDM Frame Encoder

From: nesimi eldarov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FTW IEEE802.11a/g/p OFDM Frame Encoder
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:21:44 +0400

Thanks for quick reply.

I did that before already. Nothing changed now also.
All work, but do not transmit regularly. In ofdm_tx. smt. is being transmitted for a sec then the led A turns of again.

I run demo.sh also. I see the plot and wireshark, but again as I say nothing is being transmitted.

Среда, 27 ноября 2013, 17:09 +01:00 от Bastian Bloessl <address@hidden>:

On 27 Nov 2013, at 17:02, nesimi eldarov <address@hidden> wrote:

> :) yes, of course, I did. Sorry, I see, there is transmission stuff.
>
> when I run
> ofdm_transceiver. file it gives me this message:
>
> Allocated virtual ethernet interface: tap0
> You must now use ifconfig to set its IP address. E.g.,
> $ sudo ifconfig tap0 192.168.200.1
> Be sure to use a different address in the same subnet for each machine.
>

> Can it be that I i have to configure ip address in a different way. I just type before executing:
> $ sudo ifconfig eth0 192.168.10.1
>
> I am not familiar with ip adressing for usrp :(

did the rx/tx flow graphs work now, or did you just switch to the transceiver?

The transceiver connects itself through a tun/tap device to the Linux TCP/IP stack. To get this running you should know a bit about IP and MAC addresses.
There is also a startup script in the apps folder that should show how to start things up.

--
NE