Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for DSSS demodulator

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for DSSS demodulator
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:30:47 -0500

Bob,

As I mentioned in my email, the only application that currently
runs is the

timing_test.grc

For it to run you need to load the block

chopper_correlator.grc

and compile it in grc so that it gets to your custom grc directory.

Please let me know if you have any issues with this.
This application contains all the essentials for the cdma system, but it is
not THE cdma system...

The whole project is built on gnuradio 3.7.2

The remaining apps/blocks for cdma are work-in-progress.

best,
Achilleas