Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [User Experience] Hangout Thursday

From: Vanush Vaswani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [User Experience] Hangout Thursday
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:46:34 +1100

I just wanted to say, that I thought this is a great example of a FOSS
project site.

http://ardour.org/

For new users, the abilities of the project is made clear. The current
gnuradio content could be migrated to the 'Community' sub section.
One difference is that gnuradio is theoretically an API not
application software - but I still think the site serves as a good
example.