Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-core.pc file is missing

From: nesimi eldarov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-core.pc file is missing
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:46:20 +0400

Вторник, 29 октября 2013, 10:11 +01:00 от "Martin Braun (CEL)" <address@hidden>:
On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 11:52:19PM +0400, nesimi eldarov wrote:
> what do I need? - I need gruradio-core. That is not in the folder pkgconfig.
> There is not any folder with the name gruradio-core and the
> file gruradio-core.pc.
> I set "export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig" for my
> application but it does not work.

gnuradio-core is gone in 3.7. If you have 13.04 and want a 3.6 GNU
Radio, I recommend uninstalling all you just installed, and use apt-get
install gnuradio, because 13.04 ships an older version.

hi Martin,

I run : sudo apt-get install gnuradio

It installed something in a short time.

However that did not work when I run another application; it produces this error:

> checking for GNURADIO_CORE... configure: error: Package requirements (gnuradio-core >= 3) were not met:

> No package 'gnuradio-core' found

I set "export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig". But no help.

--
nesimi eldarov