[Discuss-gnuradio] Missing File?

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Missing File?
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 19:19:40 -0500

Running my script, I get an error (repeated twice):

~\AppData\Roaming\.gnuradio\prefs\vmcircbuf_default_factory: Invalid argument

I looked, and there is no 'vmcircbuf_default_factory' in the \prefs folder (there isn't anything in there). The Internet (GNURadio website and GNURado mailing list archives in addition to general Internet searches) provides plenty of examples of 'vmcircbuf_sysv_shm, where the user is told to update the 'vmcircbuf_default_factory' file, but nothing relating directly to my problem.

Is this a file that should have been created when I installed GNURadio and its dependencies? Can I just create the file, and, if so, what does the structure/format look like? Or, can someone point me to either a sample file, or the file location somewhere else?

Thank you.