Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Misc questions, regarding Interrupt coalescing

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Misc questions, regarding Interrupt coalescing
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:37:28 -0700

Unfortunately last nights mail didn't get to the mailing list. But here
it is.

Hi,

first of all you might be interested in [1]. Depending on the actual
setup of your NIC latency depends a lot on interrupt coalescing. There
is also some further reading on this page.

Have fun

[1] http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/public/wiki/Latency